Allison.

Allison.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

and one by one i watched every constellation die

so here's a thought. Going to Paul Mitchell school... talking to Bholmes today about her not getting accepted into her program for radiology and just talking about life in general.. i got to talking about Alex and him going to Paul Mitchell... as i was playing with her hair jus messing around.. and i thought to myself that i would effing love to go to Paul Mitchell.. and how that way i could live in KC.. i swear, that's where my heart is yearning to be.. I mean damn, i could get started with school there, and shit, i mean it's not exactly like it takes a genius to be able to write.. why can't i WRITE and not have all the technical shit clouding my mind? That's why i do this.. to CLEAR my mind and say what is on my mind.. i just feel like i should do writing the way i want to, not be like a trained dog when it comes to writing.. there is no guaranteed formula for it... it needs to come naturally, not be forced or applied manually.. and that's what i do.. flow. Let my words flow, let the creativity run free.. Bholmes is encouraging me to do it.. saying it's soemthing i'm good at so if it's something i'd like to at least try, to just GO for it... idk. I feel like i should talk to my mom and see what she has to say about it.. Maybe i need to do some research on this.. tuition etc.. fuck.

"Man can love an angel but he's got to take the chance... respect the life and the fashions of the children, it's the only culture i've got; exactly what we've been building....The clouds ran away, opened up the sky...And there i was, frozen, standing in my backyard. Face to face, eye to eye, staring at the last star."

No comments:

Post a Comment